• Joined Democratic U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and Democratic Representative Jackie Speier in co-authoring and leading the House effort to pass an Anti-Harassment Resolution in the U.S. House. Became the first House Republican, and the lead Republican, on the anti-harassment effort.
• Introduced bipartisan Legislation to Prevent and Respond to Sexual Harrassment in Congress.
• Voted to increase women’s healthcare funding for Maine’s 2nd District Federally Qualified Health Centers.
• Supported Legislation to expand maternity care at the VA.
• To coincide with the centennial of the 19th Amendment, introduced new bipartisan Legislation with Democratic Representative Barbara Lee directing the U.S. Treasury to issue quarters, one from each of the 50 states and the U.S. territories, to honor women who have made significant contributions to America. The governor or executive of each state or territory would recommend a design to the Treasury, in consultation with various stakeholders. If enacted, the quarter program would coincide with the centennial of the ratification of the 19th Amendment.
• Served as lead Republican co-sponsor working with Democratic Representative Chellie Pingree on the Ruth Moore Act, a bill that will make it easier for survivors of military sexual assault to get the benefits they deserve.