Poliquin for Congress Internships
By becoming a Poliquin for Congress intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside battle-tested campaign operatives as we focus on re-electing Maine’s Congressman, Bruce Poliquin.
The Poliquin for Congress internship program is designed to train and test interns by developing skills to engage voters in the 2018 election and prepare them for the rest of their careers.
Interns learn the best in Data and Digital while developing leadership skills needed to build a successful voter network. Bruce and his professional team will teach you to the skills you need to become an organizer in the field:
- Master cutting edge campaign technology
- Develop Leadership skills
- Build a dedicated volunteer network
This internship oﬀers an unparalleled way to gain firsthand experience in voter contact operations, campaign strategy, and mobilization for events. At the end of this internship you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of political strategy aimed for grassroots organization
- Identify, critique, message, and understand nuanced political issues
- Speak clearly about issues to thousands of Maine voters
- To apply for the internship, you must be able to:
- Commit to 12 hours of work a week
- Have reliable transportation
- Good communication skills and attention to details
- Work on Saturdays and non-traditional hours
The Poliquin for Congress oﬀers school credit on a case by case basis. A letter of recommendation is available upon completion.
To apply for the internship, please do the following.
1) Email your updated resume to Poliquin for Congress Political Director Lee Jackson: Lee@PoliquinForCongress.com
2) Fill out the form below with your information.